Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Triple A Link


Triple A Link, originally uploaded by adventureswithlincoln.

When Bryce and I first started traveling I made fun of him for following his dad's pattern of wanting to hit all the gem attractions in AAA books. I thought he was missing all the fun little things along the way. Then we went to some of those fun little things I did in my childhood and they did not have the same appeal on me as an adult as they did as a kid. Soon I became a gem follower. I don't feel like I need to do them all, but through experience I have found that AAA knows what they are doing. I ordered our free books in the mail last week. Let the planning stages begin!!!

(Also, we only need 11 more followers. Tell a friend. This $50 is burning a whole in my pocket.)

No comments:

Post a Comment